Questions and Answers with Sylvia (Alias)
Q1. What is your goal in participating in Empower House?
– To seek God’s plan in my life
– To lay a good foundation for my future
– To equip myself with tools to pursue my dreams
– To improve the prospects of my future
Q2. What motivated you to participate in Empower House?
– I had to give up high school when my family’s financial situation worsened
– Without knowledge and a college diploma, it is difficult to pursue your dream in the current society
– I didn’t want to give up a better future because of the difficulties in the present. I could see that if I did, I would repeat it again in the future, and I wanted to break this vicious cycle.
Q3. What are some of the career paths that you would like to pursue?
– International law
– International relations
– Chinese language professor
– Dentistry (Periodontology)
Q4. Final words?
– I decided to participate in this program in order to give myself a chance for a new life and realize my dreams and hope……After knowing the staff of ENoK, I have come to believe that ENoK could be a stepping stone for me to achieve my dreams, and based on such confidence, I applied to join this program.”